Five easy steps for ordering:
1) Select "Product List" (link in top bar) which shows all the items we offer. Click on "Search" if you cannot find an item.
2) Click the button for each item you want to purchase (click on the "Product Code" if you want a description of the item).
3) Select "Basket Contents" (top bar) and enter the quantities you want of the items you selected (you can remove items there also).
4) Select "Checkout" (top bar) and "Login" (if you have already created an account), or click on "Create New Account"* or "Place Order Without Account" then click "Save" or "Continue" after completing the required information.
5) Select the desired shipping method, click "Continue" then print 2 copies of the next page and mail one with payment (address provided - background color will not print).
Orders are usually mailed out the day after we receive them.
*Creating an account at checkout will retain your name and address information and facilitate future orders and also enable you to return to the store during checkout without losing this information. Enter any word (no spaces) for "Login" and "Password".
Items marked "+++" have quantity purchase discounts (click product "Code" for details). The Store will automatically calculate the discount.
You may select "Library Rate" ($4 flat rate: 7-18 days - for orders up to $300;
- please add 5% of the order amount instead of $4 for orders over $300);
"Priority Mail" (2-3 days: rate based on weight & zip code - please email us your order so we can calculate the rate);
All shipping addresses must be in the USA or one of its provinces (i.e., Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands).
Please mail all orders with payment (check or money order - US funds only) to:
Please honor the limits we have listed on various items. The Store does not recognize
We are not a wholesaler and reserve the right to refuse sales to dealers.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please send us an email or give us a call.
We appreciate your orders.
Please do not let the religious items you purchase remain idle; distribute them at churches and to friends, relations and strangers. Let us sow the seed and pray that Our Dear Lord will see that our efforts bear good fruit through the intercession of His Holy Mother.
Prayer Cards *
Our Lord *
Our Lady *
Sacramentals * Promote & Defend the Faith
Lives of the Saints * Purgatory & Hell * Catholic Teaching & Practice